Wednesday 5 January 2011

On the 12th day of christmas....

...the tree is down and the holidays are over!
I've had such a lovely break, it kicked off with an evening of mulled wine and chips in the very festive market square in Nottingham...see above pic. The eating and drinking continued
for my whole break....my stomach has certainly expanded!

Its been so great to potter about between a few midland cities and catch up with lots of friends and family...I love christmas!

We had very good news amongst friends and family too....my sister in law got engaged and my friend Rebecca gave birth to a very beautiful little one called Matilda!

And I've been treated....my clever mum made me these mittens! So I'm ready for more snow!
My husband found a very handsome sewing machine for me for christmas!
Purely for show....I'll be sticking to my electric for practicality!
And! Santa did read my blog! ;) I got this great Donna Wilson cat plate in my stocking too!

Now for 2011! I have a feeling in bones! Its going to be a good 'un!

1 comment:

RahRah Repeats said...

I got that cat plate too! David got it for me along with a moonpig card from Olga! He did well x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails