Here's some finds that I've discovered during my internet shopping browsing
that may help make your gift buying a little easier this year!
1. the best bird box I think I have ever seen from Smith and Gift
2. Lilsonnysky is one of my favourite blogs, Lisa has had some super work for sale in her etsy shop this year including these christmas cards...see here for more.
3. I've not got an excuse to buy these yet...I'm waiting for my nephews to grow a little more!
4. I've put my order in for a couple of these calendars from the talented Rob Ryan,
5. I really love the simple yet very effective designs from Orla Kiely...
these little storage jars would make a great gift with some goodies inside...available here
6. I'm planning on sending some festive flowers this year....I love these orchids.
Available with delivery included for £17.99 from Bunches
7. I've had my eye on this Donna Wilson plate for a while and I've dropped a few hints!
Maybe Santa will read this! You can buy it online here Santa! Thank you! ;)
8. This is such a great gift idea for all ages I reckon....you can have an old Ladybird fairytale books personalised to have your chosen names in it! So you could become Cinderella!
Available from Gift Republic
Have fun christmas shopping everyone!