Friday 11 June 2010

Enough wedding chat now!

I know some would say there can never be enough wedding chat...but for those that disagree that's it for my wedding reminiscing! (until next year's anniversary maybe!)
Here's a final snap of me and my much loved husband driving off from the church in my fig!
Oh if I only we could live that day again...it brings tears to my eyes! Cheesy yes I know but we couldn't have asked for anything more ...it was super!

Have a great weekend everyone and Come On England!
It will probably be best if you win and don't disappoint our nation of football fans!
I don't think I'd mind a lose though! ;D

1 comment:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day - nice to see you 'in the flesh', especially looking so pretty at this special time.The village hall looked gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails