Monday 6 September 2010

I'm running...a half marathon!

uh oh!! only 3 weeks to go til I'll be running over 13 miles as part of Run to the Beat in London with my sister-in-law Louisa.
I've been putting in some hard training for a while now and I'm getting there...it's a big achievement for me as when I started running I couldn't even run a mile.
We'll be raising money for NeST, which is a charity that is hoping to find a cure for Nephrotic Syndrome. My other sister in law has been diagnosed with this kidney condition which has little awareness and often affects young people. You can read more about it here

and if you would like to show your support click here.
It would certainly be much appreciated!
I created this running kidney for our sponsor page! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails