Friday 28 May 2010

A lovely London time

I had a super time in London!
Me, my brother Sam and my sister in law to be, Abimaro had a nice relaxed time in Greenwich on Wednesday (see photos). Great views of London from Greenwich Park!
Then onto meet my lovely friend Abigail Brown from work at her Cockpit Arts studios (it was great to see the studios at last....they have open studios coming up soon!!! I definitely recommend a trip there!)
The evening was started with a cocktail before heading to a great new pad for lots of wine and nattering!

Yesterday was topped off by lunch with my super mate Charlene and then I spotted one of my cards in WHSmith at St Pancras station!
Hooray for mid-week getaways! If only every week was like this one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails