Thursday 5 November 2009

My first 3D film....Up

Here's a speedy doodle of me last night viewing my first 3D film!
I'm getting fed up of my hair length so crimped it as a last resort....I'm sure it looked better in real life than on this drawing!
We went to see Up, it was such a novelty to see the 3D action,
even a couple of the trailers before looked so so fantastic! So clever.
I came out with a bit of a headache, not sure if this is common for these 3D films or just me being tired!
It won't put me off 3D though!
I wonder how long it will be before we all have 3D in our homes!

2 comments:

Polly Rawlings said...

I saw it last week! Loved it :D Didn't see it in 3-D though- that must have been fab!

lisa stubbs said...

I've yet to see a 3D film because my little boy won't keep the glasses on! can't wait to see my first sounds great! ( apart from the headache bit!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails