Friday 24 September 2010

Happy Friday!

My friday just got a whole lot better with the arrival of this beauty! Such a big treat! I have been eagerly awaiting Amazon to show up with it!
This week has flown by but Autumn seems to be creeping up on us here in the UK...I can feel that chill in the air and the leaves are starting to crisp!
Soon be time to get the winter woolies out!

I'm off to London town this weekend to visit my talented bird maker friend Abigail Brown at Origin, catch up with my brother and soon to be sister in law Abimaro (check out here beautiful voice here)....THEN its half marathon time on Sunday! Uh oh...what have I let myself in for!?!

Hope you've all got a lovely weekend planned!

1 comment:

IDREWTHIS said...

Good Luck Beth!! think how amazing you will feel when you cross that finish line!! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails