Friday 6 January 2012

happy new year...

Happy new year everyone!
I hope you had a fantastic time during all the festivities.
I certainly feel very well fed and watered after my break....
now time for a health kick including boot camp!! (what an earth have I let myself in for!!).

I look back over 2011 very fondly, as well as being a very busy work filled year
it has also been full to the brim with fantastic memories.
A number of my nearest and dearest got married, 7 in total (and not to each other!), lots of
lovely birthday celebrations (including my own 3 0!), I became a godparent to
the gorgeous baby Danny and I also had the great privilege of being
able to travel to both Swaziland and Malaysia for the first time.
Far too many good times to pinpoint a highlight....I feel very fortunate.
Especially with my visit to Swaziland, it really opened my eyes up to a whole new world
and helps put things in my little life into perspective.

Now to look forward and positively to 2012, it's full of exciting new work plans which I can't wait to get my teeth into, I will be certain to be keeping you posted as soon as I can!

I hope you are all managing to keep your new years resolutions so far this year!
Most importantly I do hope your 2012 is full of good health
and happiness for you and your loved ones!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails