Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

Here's the mitten shaped christmas card I designed to send out to all the people I work with this year. I feel really lucky to work with so many nice people,
it really does make freelance work and life more enjoyable.


I'm signing off for christmas now....
I can't wait to catch up with lots of family and friends over the coming week.

I will be back in the new year with pictures of my recent break and lot of new projects to share with you. 2012 is going to be an exciting year!

I hope you've all got a nice break planned and enjoy the festivities!
Take care and safe travelling!

Happy Christmas One and All!

**please note that the copyright of the above design belongs to beth gunnell design ltd**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails