Friday 19 March 2010

The first step.....Lino cutting!

I've been thinking of getting in lino cutting for a little while now...since I carved my halloween pumpkins with my old lino cutting tools.
I used to love it at school and I'm really quite excited at the prospect of creating something brand new without the use of my computer!
This morning I popped out to get some equipment to add to the tools I've already have....BUT I'm missing a roller! I thought I still had one around left from all those old
A-level projects many moons ago so I'm not going to get very far today!

Will keep you posted with my new creations...I can't wait to get to work!
Oh...any printing ink/paint tips are welcome! My local art shop had very limited colours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to get back into lino cuts too. I used to LOVE my printmaking class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails