Friday 22 June 2012

A trip to Cockpit Arts

I had a great time in London last weekend....it was really good to pop by the Cockpit Arts Open Studios in Holborn.  It was so much bigger than I expected it to be and I am already hoping I'll be able to make it to their christmas one.  If you missed out last weekend it is on again this weekend in Deptford, see here for more details. I'd certainly recommend a visit.

Mary Portas was having a look around with her cute little dog when I was there.
Here's a photo of her having a look at an Abigail Brown bird!
You can read what she had to say about her visit here.
photo by Jamie Trounce

Abigail had her beautiful creations on show... 
I've got my eye on one of these lovely flamingos!
One day!


There was so much talent to admire there, here's some lovely stuff that really caught my eye and is now on my want list!

Perfect leather bags from Katherine Pogson
 Amazing ceramics from Katharine Morling

and I love this magnetic wallpaper from Sian Zeng

Have a great time if you make it to Deptford this weekend.
I'm off for my first Glamping experience at Jolly Days near York for a hen do!
The wellies are packed and I can't wait!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

lisa stubbs said...

Looks fantastic have a great time! I bet you'll have a good 'laff' whatever the weather:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails