Thursday 1 September 2011

It's been a little while...

It's been so long since my last post, time has flown
and I'm wondering how on earth it has got to September so quickly!
Here's some little snapshots from weeks gone by....
1. Surprise birthday trip to the Edinburgh Fringe thanks to my Ed!
we LOVE Edinburgh!
2. Treats thanks to John Lewis...
my jewellery is so well organised now!
3. Thirty!! thats me! 4. Beautiful giant Lilys
5. Tweed dreams....Ed's perfect shop!
6. Smiles from gorgeous god-son Danny.
7 and 8. Got to be one of the happiest days of my year! My best friends wedding!
LOVED being bridesmaid and wish the day had gone on and on!
9. Our Gary and my new birthday scarf and watch.

I hope you've all had fun this summer....it's not over yet!

2 comments:

IDREWTHIS said...

happy belated bday beth sounds like you were spoilt rotten and quite rightly so :) x

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blogging Beth. Its always nice to read your posts and I really like your new blogger header x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails