Tuesday 3 May 2011

a royal weekend....

...another bank holiday! We've been spoilt with a run of short working weeks here in the UK!
Although I had to work a little this weekend it was still a very good one, firstly thanks to the royal wedding (1)! It was all very superb and so impressive that such a huge wedding looked almost effortless it went so smoothly!
I bought myself a lovely Will and Kate mug by Lisa Stickley (2) and put the bunting out (3) around my home ready for viewing the wedding with friends!

Over the rest of the weekend I managed to squeeze in a shopping trip, treated myself to a new face from Bobbi Brown and this lovely blouse (4), my first Topshop purchase in a long while!

On Sunday I sat in the sun and worked away on getting a tanned back and completing some wedding invites for my best friend and also my sister in law! (5 and 6)

Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday!

1 comment:

Lucy Joy said...

Thanks beth! I hope so too! :) I LOVE your new pattern colouring book, how lovely and it has russian dolls on the front, my fav! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails