Wednesday 19 August 2009

today I am a wedding stationer!



From time to time I create wedding stationery....the image above shows my latest commission for a wedding coming up in February 2010. More to do today....high summer wedding this time. I do enjoy it as makes a change and is nice to be in touch with the future brides!

I set up a website showing my designs and more information,
I like to do new designs to suit customers though rather than the designs shown online.
Check it out here if you fancy it!

2 comments:

Jessie Fincham said...

thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) im so glad you like it! i love you blog too! your designs are fantastic!!! :) :) :)

Unknown said...

WOW!.... That is awesome designs you displayed, I love that design.
Thanks for posting...

--
Jhon
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails